Expert Physiotherapy Edinburgh
Our expert physiotherapists will undertake a thorough assessment and analysis of your problems. Following assessment we will discuss appropriate treatment options for you, which may include:
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue massage
- Exercise and rehabilitation
- Expert advice and education
- Gait analysis
- Taping / strapping
Treatment plans are individualised to you. We will help you achieve your highest physical potential in a friendly, caring and professional environment.
As a group of physiotherapists we enjoy providing quality care to a diverse patient group – we treat champion Kickboxers and Dancers, Ultra-marathon Runners to ParkrunUK athletes, International Rugby Players, retired fitness fanatics and many amazing folk well into their eighties and even nineties!!
We are proud to provide Physiotherapy to the local Edinburgh community and are committed to providing each patient an outstanding experience that promotes healing and recovery.
What do we treat?
Unsure whether you need to Rest or Keep Moving, Stretch or Strengthen, have Hands On treatment or Exercises? We can provide you with individualised advice and treatment on the following conditions:
- Running Injuries
- Low Back Pain, Sciatica, Disc Injury
- Neck Pain, Whiplash, Trapped Nerve
- Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff Injury
- Knee Pain, Ligament Injury, Cartilage Injury, Osteoarthiritis
- Hip Pain, Osteoarthritis, Groin Strain
- Sacroliliac Joint related pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Elbow Pain, Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow
- Ankle Ligament Sprain
- Achilles Pain, Tendinopathy
- And many more…..