Following guidance from our governing body (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) we are now able to offer face to face appointments again.
Our priority is the safety of you and our staff. During the coronavirus pandemic healthcare services are now required to operate differently.
We will offer face to face or virtual appointments depending on your circumstances.
You can book an appointment online (www.promotionphysiotherapy.co.uk) or by calling us.
We will call you prior to your appointment
You will receive a phone call within 24hours of your appointment by your Physiotherapist in order to:
1) Ask you some questions about your condition
2) Carry out a risk assessment
3) Screen you for symptoms of COVID-19
A shared decision will then be made to establish if your appointment should be a face to face or a video appointment.
We have implemented heightened Infection Prevention and Control Policies to minimise risk
- We request that you arrive to your appointment at your appointment time (the door will be locked and your therapist cannot let you in early)
- Please come alone (unless you require a carer or you are a minor coming with an adult)
- We will screen you for symptoms of Covid-19 at the door and take your temperature.
- We request that you wear a face covering
- We will be wearing PPE
- We will request that you use the hand sanitiser on entry.
- We will maintain a social distance until the point of physical assessment and treatment.
- Contactless payment is encouraged and where not possible card machine is cleaned and disinfected after each use. (We cannot accept cash payments at the moment)
- There will be 15 minutes between patients to clean all touch points and items used and to ventilate the area.
- If you use the toilet please tell your therapist as this will be cleaned after each persons use.
- The clinic will undergo a deep clean each day
Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
The ProMOTION Team